critical creative reflection part 2 draft
my targeted audience was a demographic of 20-55 year old. By having this age range, young people who are starting to want to travel now that they are getting relatively steady incomes can now get ideas and tips on travelling, while retired people or people getting ready to retire can also enjoy and splurge on life in different locations around the world that not many people know about (aka Sarasota). the distribution of my magazine will vary throughout grocery stores due to the business of people coming through, and also will be sold throughout perhaps rest stops along the interstate because that's where people go to rest when travelling. I could also have a website revolving my magazine so people who want to see more/cant access the magazine can go online with a simple click and see the relative contents of the magazine issue that season/month. the consumer would benefit from this because its more convenient and I can have ads placed on my website so therefore I can capitalize off of it.
Comments
Post a Comment