Project Selection-Film
My main goal for all my classes are to learn new skills, practice the skills, and successfully carry out those skills in life. I knew I would learn a lot of material when I signed up for this class, and filming is one of them. I have a little more than average knowledge on how to film, edit, produce, and upload videos. I make dumb videos of me sometimes and upload them to Youtube, spending an average of 30 minutes per video editing. Applying the terms we learned in Media Studies would benefit the film route better than they would benefit print journalism route. There's more potential to make the film really unique and really make it my own, which is limited if I did a magazine. We've watched a lot of examples of films, then diagnosed and analyzed scenes more than we examined magazines. The film route would make sense, but that's the basic and expected route.
Comments
Post a Comment