The technology I used in my "magazine" was an iphone 8+ for the cover. For previous drafts and workings, I had used an iphone 6s for the pictures. In said previous drafts, I had used the software program "Indesign" to create and manifest a cover, table of contents, and two page article, but for the final cover, I had used an app on my phone called "PicsArt" which I heavily rely on and am used to. The platforms on both software are extremely different and using the app PicsArt was much more beneficial and time saving compared to Indesign. The drawing tool in PicsArt had enabled me to create the lines under the article names on the cover and had been easier to manage compared to drawing and formatting boxes in Indesign. I only wish that I had done the layout of my magazine on PicsArt due to time constraints that came with Indesign due to it being an alien process.
Comments
Post a Comment